|Here are some pictures from the clue event that was held on Saturday, November 11th.|
|Meeting start 3:20pm|
-representatives from kaplan stopped by to talk to us about the changes to the MCATs
- the lack of present members was noted. Where was everybody???
Meeting end 4:01pm
|Here are some pictures from our first bake sale this semester. We made
a grand total of $52. Our next bake sale is scheduled for Tuesday, the
21st of November from 8:30 to 2:00 pm in the entrance to science hall.
Please stop by and support us and if you can help out or bring anything
please contact Jackie our VP.|
Meeting start: 3:22
- Bake Sale was on Monday the 16th. Thanks to all that helped out. Pictures of Bake sale will be posted soon.
- Oct 24 there will be a Tuesday meeting instead of Wednesday.
- Dec 8th voulnteers needed for luncheon. Contact Bio Club or Dr. Adams
- Nov 5th open house, voulnteers needed. Contact Bio Club or Dr. Vega
- Linda Flynn gave a
talk on the co-op program or Biology Majors here at MSU. For more
information please contact the Centre for Community Based learning at http://www.montclair.edu/pages/cooperativeed/
Calendar of events will be posted soon.
Meeting end: 3:49
|Meeting Date 10/11/06|
Meeting Start 3:09
Representative, Mr. M. Harris from Sherman College came in to speak.
Topics discussed inculded infromation on what a chairopracter is and things about Sherman College.
Here's a link to Sherman College website: http://www.sherman.edu/edu/index.html in case anybody is interested.
Bake sale scheduled for Monday, October 16th, 2006. Please People,
turn up and suppport the Bio Club! If anyone wuld like to help out or
Bring anything please contact our awsome VP Jackie at
Meeting end: 3:54
Biology Club is a Class II organization of the SGA and meets Wednesdays @ 3:00pm in SH 211.