read my profile
sign my guestbook
Location: New York City, New York, United States
Interests: When procrastinating, manga and anime are the best means
Expertise: Acquiring random knowledge
Message: message me
|Just completed my second day of work. I'm having a good
time but I have also been feeling very odd. (Mostly because its
creepy imagining, "this is my life from now on" |
Looking forward to playing v-ball on Sunday! (That's a plug for Dan) ;P
|If I wake up at noon tomorrow it's Gaby's fault |
10 years ago [Dec 20, 1995]
Ah, the fifth grade. I had a huge crush on the boy who sat next to
me. We happened to be good friends (I always fall for my
friends...its a horrible habit)
Anyway, on a day like today we would have been discussing how
well-developed those girls in the baby-sitters club movie were. In
particular, I remember reassuring him that by the sixth grade, most of
us girls would be moving past the training bras.
5 years ago [Dec 20, 2000]
Until Junior year in high school I was actually pretty evil and machiavellian (I still am, but no one seems to notice) ^_^
So on this particular day sophmore year I was probably being a self-centered prick and showing off in class.
1 year ago [Dec 20, 2004]
Last fall I was panicking over finals and suffering a breakdown.
Meanwhile Gaby took pics of my suffering with her camera phone.
(She liked to point and giggle at me as I cried) -_-
Yesterday [Dec. 19, 2005]
Studying for Finals, Procrastinating, Looking at people's photos on facebook, Thinking of Fun stuff to do over the break....
5 songs I know all the words to
1. Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake (Somehow I'm not sick of this song)
2. Don't Speak - No Doubt
3. Touched - Vast
4. The Cape of Storms - Hyde
5. Dos Gardenias - Buena Vista Social Club
5 things I'd do with 100 million dollars
1. Brownstone in NY, Bad ass apartments in Miami, Rio de Janiero, London, Tokyo...
2. Build a new house for the Family, set up their Roth IRA and settle Maggie's and Anthony's Tuition Funds
3. Travel, Travel, Travel
4. If I still somehow have money after this, I would happily
take my gal pals out on a spa day at the Mandarin Oriental downtown
5. Invest the rest
5 places I would run away to
1. Miami - To rape a certain plastic surgeon
5 favorite tv shows
1. The Sopranos
3. Family Guy
5. Many things running on VH1
5 bad habits
1. obsessive compulsive downloading
2. shopping for gadgets my bank account could do without
3. doing safe things like walking (this always leads to knee
dislocation) So I need to go bungee jumping or something.
4. not getting enought sleep (But I'll sleep when I'm dead!)
5. spending too much time on deviant art
5 fictional characters I would date
1. Tom Riddle - Harry Potter (Just wait until Ralph Fiennes plays him)
2. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers (as he was in Bend it Like Beckham or Elvis) Its those eyes! Yum
3. Christian Troy - Nip/Tuck
4. Jude - Nip/Tuck (accent on please)
5. Joaquin Phoenix (as he was in Walk the Line or Gladiator)
|The Procrastination is pretty bad...really bad...|
So bad that I'm posting on Xanga after months and months because I
would rather do that (and my laundry, and my bills, and study for other
finals) than work on the paper that was due at 5pm today.
Me such a dork.
The only thing that can make me happy now is bugging Nikkie and Gaby as
they work on their respective assignments and maybe watch an episode of
I guess I'm looking forward to moving back into school but I'm not looking forward to all the work.
>_> ------------------------ hmm.
Actually, scratch that.. I guess I'll be ok because for the first time in my Columbia career, a majority of the classes I'll attend will be ones I'm actually looking forward to. Except for Macro, my core courses for Econ are done (yay)
I decided that I won't be taking Accounting and Finance (not yet anyway) So, even though my concentration won't seem as hard core as before, I won't want to bang my head on the desk as much as I used to. I just never want to go through all my Fall 2004 academic sufferings EVER again.
Therefore, to make up the 200 level econ course requirement, I'll be taking a History of Econ course (which is actually going to concentrate on Latin American Economic History) niiiicee....
Finally, dear friends I ask a favor of you. To make sure I have more fun and go out more this year. Do not accept my excuses that "I don't feel up to it" anymore! Force me if you must. We'll all be happy later for it (no matter where we randomly wake up) ^_^