read my profile
sign my guestbook
Location: Indiana, United States
Interests: Hardcore, punk and emo music. Spending time with my wife, Jessica, and son, Ayden.
Expertise: Journalism and Public Relations. Founder of JJP Communications
Message: message meEmail: email me
Website: visit my website
|OK. SO I basically gave up on xanga for a while--I am back though, however. This xanga site is now going to be a copy of all of my ramblings at blogcritics.org. I hope you enjoy, and please--go and support blogcritics.|
|Currently Playing: End Transmission
I have been very sparatic in my journalings of late. Not any more. Expect to see daily ramblings on my site again. Also, join my blogring that i just started. It is called HXC4LIFE.
|Currently Playing: What It Is to Burn|
So, again it has been a while. What is new in my world...
1. I have a new favorite band. ZAO, despite rumors, are dead. It was inevitable. My new favorite band is--Finch. they rock very hard and i way dig them. I also have a new second favorite band...Snapcase. Yum. Good, down home hardcore goodness.
2. I sent out the very first Blogcritics press release. if you would like to get on the JJP COmmunications mailing list, email email@example.com with the word "subscribe" as your email.
3. Brandon from over at Indie Vision Music, another JJP Communications client, is the man. he sent me a box filled to the brim with hardcore CD's and might i just say, yowsa.
4. I have a new view on non-Christians and swearing. I wrote an editorial on the matter of swearing and the like over at blogcritics.org and I got several (50) spirited responses. If you would like to discuss the evils of swearing, or the benefits for that matter email me(firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have never been to the internet monk, got their first and read his article, "wretched urgency".
That is all for now folks, take care of yourselves, and each other.
|Currently Playing: Destination: Beautiful|
So, its been a while since my last post. It's been really busy folks, sorry about that.
I have been really busy writing reviews for blogcritics and Action Attack Helicopter. I have put up like 12 new reviews in the last 10 days. I love it. I mean, even if only a couple of people read them it is worth it to me.
My son is getting really big. He is almost sitting up by himself, and he is smiling...alot. I love being a family man. My wife thinks I am doing a good job and that means the world to me.
I have gotten a bunch of new CD's lately(for review) and the highlights, for me anyway, are as follows:
2. Brandtson-Death and Taxes
Those are my top 5 anyway. Look for reviews for all of these soon.
Hope everyone is having a splendid first month of spring.
OK, it's been a few days since my last entry. I have been reviewing like mad over at blogcritics. Lots of reviews have been going over to Action Attack Helicopter as well.
I recently wrote an editorial over at blogcritics about Michael Moore.
Thats all for now, stay tuned though. As news breaks out, I'll break in.